3 Days Tanzania Safari
Ngorongoro Conservation, Serengeti, Tarangire
After breakfast, we pick you up at your hotel and drive to Tarangire National Park. We will proceed on a game drive inside the park. This park is an exceptional park due to the fact that the only water source in the area is the Tarangire River which winds its way through the park. There are large numbers of elephants and giraffe in the park and the scenery of the huge baobab trees is quite nice.
Drive hrs from Moshi:3-4 hrs
Meals: box lunch and dinner
Early morning game drive in Tarangire National Park.This day you will have a chance to do a sunrise game drive and also spot animals early in the morning just before driving to the camp for brunch. Afterwards we travel to the village of MtowaMbu for a walking culture tour. In the late afternoon we enter into Ngorongoro Conservation Area for overnight.
Drive hrs from Tarangire to Ngorongoro:2.5 -4hrs
Meals: Brunch and dinner
After breakfast we will venture into the World Heritage Site of Ngorongoro Crater.This day we will have four to five hours game drive. This is sufficients since the size of the crater floor is approx 300 sq km. The density of the animals the the huge diversity makes this one of the premier safari destinations in the world. Afterwards we will ascend the crater floor making our way to Moshi or Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO).
Drive hrs from the Crater to Moshi: 5 hrs (4 hours to JRO)
Meals: Breakfast and box lunch
- Professional English speaking guide
- Personal porter
- Kilimanjaro Trekking Tour according to the travel plan description
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Return transfer from Moshi to the National Park Gate
- Transfer to and from Kilimanjaro Airport
- Overnight stay in hotels and tents according to travel plan
- All national park fees
- Sleeping bag
- Meals not indicated in the tour description
- Alcohol and soft drinks (coke, mineral water etc.)
- Visa fees
- Personal spending for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance