Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, we pick you up at your hotel and drive to Tarangire National Park. Along the way, you will get a chance to pass through some small towns and rural areas get a glimpse of ordinary life in Tanzania. Upon arrival in Tarangire National Park, we will proceed on a game drive. Tarangire is a scenic park with huge baobab trees. The park has a large number of elephants and giraffe but also a wide variety of other animals. This park is a very good choice for game viewing because the only water source in the area is the Tarangire River which winds its way through the park. Animals congregate along the river banks making the game viewing easy.The game viewing will continue until late afternoon, when we will travel near the town of MtowaMbu for relaxation, dinner and sleep. Accommodations of all sorts can be arranged from camping to lodge.
Drive hrs: 3-4hrs
Meals: box lunch and dinner
After breakfast, we will venture into the World Heritage Site of Ngorongoro Crater.This day we will have four to five hours game drive. Although small in size (20 km in diameter) the crater is one of the premier safari destinations in Africa due to the density and diversity of the animals. Afterwards we will ascend the crater floor making our way to Arusha,Moshi or Kilimanjaro airport.
Drive hrs: 4-5 hrs
Meals: Breakfast and box lunch
- Professional English speaking guide
- Personal porter
- Kilimanjaro Trekking Tour according to the travel plan description
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Return transfer from Moshi to the National Park Gate
- Transfer to and from Kilimanjaro Airport
- Overnight stay in hotels and tents according to travel plan
- All national park fees
- Sleeping bag
- Meals not indicated in the tour description
- Alcohol and soft drinks (coke, mineral water etc.)
- Visa fees
- Personal spending for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance